Our client, a highly sought-after Civil Engineering Contractor based in Glasgow, is seeking an experienced Scheme Project Manager to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will be instrumental in the execution of the access for all program, overseeing civil structural renewal projects across Scotland’s rail network.
Our client, a leading global engineering firm specialising in water sector projects, is expanding its commercial team in Scotland and is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join them in Inverness. We welcome applicants from all levels of experience, particularly those with a background in the water industry.
Job Position: Site Agent
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Central Scotland (Travel Required)
Industry: Water Sector
Our esteemed client is a well-established civil engineering contractor known for consistently delivering high-quality projects, contributing significantly to the construction industry’s growth. Operating as a primary contractor, the company maintains a distinct “family feel,” upholding traditional values and principles.
With recent success in clean water frameworks, our client is expanding its team and is actively seeking a Site Agent to operate in and around Central Scotland. As a key member of the team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe, efficient, and timely completion of clean water infrastructure projects.
We are looking for an experienced leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, possessing expertise in the following areas:
- Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ)
- Conducting regular safety audits
- Ensuring adherence to company safety procedures
- Providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to project team members
- Cultivating positive on/off-site relationships
- Efficiently managing site logistics to enhance production
- Ensuring contracts are delivered safely, on time, within budget, and according to client specifications
- Effectively managing project delays
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Manager with a focus on water projects
- Essential background in civil engineering
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety policies
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Valid CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) qualification
- Full UK driving license
In return, we offer a competitive salary along with additional benefits. Our client provides a stimulating work environment with exciting and challenging projects. As investors in people, they offer ample opportunities for professional growth. If this aligns with your career aspirations, please apply by submitting your most recent CV. For further information, feel free to contact Adam Rahma at 01786 446651, quoting reference J43467.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.