This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking and forward thinking Design Manager with proven experience with managing all design aspects of a project life cycle from tender / bid through to completion to join a company with values of collaborative working, developing their staff and promoting from within with a strong pipeline of work across both civil engineering and rail infrastructure projects and maintenance works.
Projects will be varied including a mix civics and of utility works throughout the North of Scotland. The ideal candidate must be an experienced civil engineer with previous experience working within water, deep drainage or pipeline projects
Site Agent / Manager
Are you a Site Manager/ Agent looking for the next step in your career? Well read on….
Our client, well-established family-run civil engineering contractor in Ayrshire, is looking to bring an Site Manager/ Agent to support the team working on project throughout Glasgow, the West and Central Scotland. Acting as both main and subcontractor, specialising in groundworks, concrete, drainage, foundations, concrete and structural frame w, they are ideally seeking an experienced Site Agent with a demonstrable background in running and delivering multiple civil engineering projects across various sectors. The ideal candidate would have proven experience in civil engineering discipline with site management experience.
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for:
• Planning and organising all labour on site.
• Ensuring all resources are used efficiently on site
• Ensure contracts are delivered safely on time, within budget and to clients specification.
• Keeping site records and registers up to date.
• Assure that all work is carried out to company safety procedures.
• Maintaining good on/off site working relationships.
Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as:
• Demonstrable experience as a Site Agent delivering on civil projects.
• Previous civil engineering experience is essential
• Appropriate knowledge of health and safety polices.
• Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and liaison skills.
• Valid CSCS
• A full UK driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established civil engineering contractor who can offer a competitive salary as well as a well-rounded benefits package. You will be joining a long-established business working in a range of sectors, offering up a fresh variety of challenges on a daily basis. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Katie Horne on 01786 446651 quoting J23905.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.