A multi-national multi-disciplinary Contractor is looking for a Site Engineer to join them to work on projects in the South East of Scotland and the Scottish Borders. You will be joining an established team covering multiple sites circa £10m in value. As a Site Engineer, you will be involved in:
• Setting out
• Site set-up
• Quality control and quality inspections on site
• Administration of QA system on site
• Safety supervision
• Supervising sub-contractors
• Assisting with planning and programmingWhat do you need to apply?
• A relevant qualification or experience gained in a similar role
• CSCS card
• The ability to manage work across multiple sitesTo apply, send your CV to Amber Mitchell' by clicking the Apply Now' button.
Have you heard about our referral scheme? We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.