Electrical Estimator role with a specialist engineering firm.
Recently they have been successful in new projects and as such are looking to expand their team. As a Health & Safety Advisor you’ll work alongside experienced teams to ensure that projects are completed safely and on time.
Are you an experienced Site Engineer or Section Engineer who is looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to join a successful construction business in the North of Scotland? Do you have water sector, deep drainage or pipeline experience? If so, then please read on…..
Contract Scotland are working with a very well-established construction business who have various divisions within construction, civil engineering and housing based in Aberdeen. Projects will be varied including a mix civics and of utility works throughout the North of Scotland. The ideal candidate must be an experienced civil engineer with previous experience working within water, deep drainage or pipeline projects
As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensure contractual obligations and client expectations are delivered
• Ensure work is carried out to specification
• Good communicator – must be able to network, liaising with clients and build relationships
• Supporting the Site Agent and Contracts Manager, and any other site engineering duties as required
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Previous experience working as a Site Engineer with a civil engineering contractor.
• Previous experience setting-out for drainage, utilities and pipeline projects
• Appropriate civil engineering qualification – i.e HND/C or Degree
• You should have a valid CSCS card.
• Full UK drivers licence
On offer is a competitive salary and good benefits package. If this sounds like the job for you and you meet the desired entry criteria, then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Katie Horne on 01786 446651 quoting J23546
NOT FOR YOU BUT YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
Have you heard about our referral scheme? We’ve been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we’re proud to say we’ve become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That’s a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £250 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.