They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join their team on a permanent basis in the West of Scotland. It is essential that you have experience managing within the rail sector particularly on overhead line electrification
Our client is looking to expand their team and are currently seeking a Construction Manager with experience in rail, particularly in supervising overhead line electrification, to join their team on a permanent basis based in West of Scotland.
Contract Scotland are working on behalf of a reputable civil engineering contractor focusing predominately on the new Scottish Water Framework. With tenders increasing, our client has set up a healthy order book of £3.2 billion over the next coming months and the need for a Site Engineer is higher than ever! This requirement is to work on a new WTW project in Keith, Aberdeenshire.
As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Setting out and surveying
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
• Supporting the Site Agent, and any other site engineering duties as required.
• Previous experience working as a Site Engineer with a civil engineering contractor.
• Previous experience setting-out on water projects is desirable, however civils experience will also be considered
• You must be competent at setting-out as this role is predominately a setting-out role.
• Appropriate civil engineering qualification – i.e HND/C or Degree
• You should have a valid CSCS card.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package including a company van or car, private health insurance, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
With a healthy pipeline of work secured, this is an opportunity that can provide you with long term job security in these uncertain times. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, simply click Apply Now to submit your CV or call Kirstin Marshall on 01786 446651 for more information and quote job J23819.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.