Calling all Health & Safety professionals in the civil engineering industry… there’s a massive opportunity for you around the corner in Perth! To enquire more details, read on…
Interested in the renewables and power sector? Want to be a part of Scotland’s largest power transmission frameworks? Then click here for more information…
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working on brand new requirements for various onshore power transmission works across Scotland with a leading tier 1 civil engineering contractor. Our immediate need is for a dynamic and experienced Site Engineer to join the team. You’ll be an integral part of delivering significant civil engineering endeavors that will underpin future renewable developments across Scotland.
You will be working on substation projects in the North of Scotland near Inverness.
All living away allowances, accommodation and comprehensive benefits packages are on offer for those working away from home.
- Lead by example in safety and environmental practices.
- Ensure clear communication with foremen and gangers to relay information effectively.
- Document all verbal instructions from clients, designers, or RE’s staff and maintain detailed records of additional works.
- Coordinate setting out and conduct formal checks.
- Maintain survey book standards and daily diaries.
- Complete inspection and test plans, digitally recording all necessary data.
- Collaborate with the section foreman to prepare and monitor 4-weekly programs.
- Prepare written risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintain a thorough daily site diary.
- Conduct material take-offs and requisitions as directed.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and promptly address any unsafe work conditions.
- Foster positive relationships with clients, designers, RE, and the supply chain.
What’s on offer?
– Competitive salary
– Overtime rates
– Company car / car allowance
– Private healthcare
– Opportunity to contribute to Scotland’s journey to Net Zero!
For more information or to apply, click submit your CV today and we’ll be in touch soon to discuss further should your application be successful.
We act as an employment agency for permanent work and as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.