Contract Scotland are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the UK's busiest contractors within the water sector. We are looking for an experienced Site Engineer with previous Scottish Water experience for an immediate start in Elgin area. With our client building a strong portfolio of work within the water market, the right candidate can expect a contract duration of 9 - 12 months.
What's on offer:
- 9 - 12 months freelance work
- Day rate of £270 - £290 DoE
- Start date within the next few weeks
- The opportunity to work with one of the UK's busiest contractors
What you'll need:
- Previous experience on Scottish Water projects
- Proven track record in Site/Section Engineer roles
- Ability to work within a fast paced, high pressured environment
- Valid CSCS & SMSTS qualifications, First Aid would also be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would be keen to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail. To apply, please send your CV to Kirsten Whitfield, Recruitment Consultant or feel free to call the Contract Scotland office on 01786 446651.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.