Our client, a large Civil Engineering Contractor work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects including rail, roads, highways as well as local authority across the UK including Scotland and Ireland. They currently have a secure work load and long term plans for future growth. They are looking for a Site Engineer to join them on a permanent basis to work on a variety of Civil Engineering projects. As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Setting out and Surveying of works
• Supporting in compiling and reviewing method statements and risk assessments
• Assisting in the direction of site operatives
• Supervision of subcontractors
• Procurement of materials Skills / Experience:
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Proven experience within a similar role
• Excellent communication skillsPlease note that this role requires travel across the UK.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV to Nicole or call in in 01786446651 for an informal and confidential discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.