Looking for a new immediate freelance opportunity
in North Aberdeenshire
This may be the opportunity for you!
Our Client requires a Site Manager
to work on this key contract in the Aberdeen
working on EWI and Internals (largely upgrading kitchens and bathrooms) in the Affordable Housing Sector on a 8-12 week project
The successful candidate will receive a pay rate between £20 - £23 gross
per hour, depending on experience. Please note, accommodation will not be provided for this contract.
The role will be primarily Monday - Friday
and on average 40hrs per week
. There may also be occasional weekend work to suit the business's needs.
As the Site Manager you would be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the site
- Supervising multi trades
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed - completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Daily tenant liaison
- Ensuring there is a high level of quality of work being carried out at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have all relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid, Scaffolding Inspection
- Have a valid, clean drivers license and access to their own vehicle as there may be travel to other sites required
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have good communications skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 01786 446651
or send over your CV and we would be happy to chat through this in more detail.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.