We are currently recruiting for a Site Manager on a year-long contract in West Lothian!
Our Client requires an experienced Site Manager to work on this multi-million-pound new build contract. The successful candidate will receive a pay rate between £23 - £25 per hour, depending on experience.
The role will be primarily Monday - Friday however there may also be occasional weekend work to suit the business needs.
The successful candidate will ideally have good civils/groundworks experience on building projects and will be comfortable managing actual structures and finishing's too.
As the Site Manager you would be responsible for:
• The day to day running of the site
• Supervising multi trades
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed - completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Ensuring there is a high level of quality of work being carried out at all times
The ideal candidate will:
• Have all relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, CSCS (Black preferable) First Aid
• Have a valid, clean drivers license and access to their own vehicle
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Have good communications skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 01786 446 651 or send over your CV and we would be happy to chat through this in more detail.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.