Looking for a change from the high pressure, sales driven, site management environment?
We are currently working with a large, national, social housebuilder who are seeking a number of Site Managers, Assistants and Senior Site Managers to deliver a range of new build, social housing projects across Glasgow and the West of Scotland. With projects ranging from Greenock to Cambuslang and across to Edinburgh this company has a wealth of projects across the Central Belt and strong pipeline of upcoming projects.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for driving the sites forward, liaising with subcontractors, being the first point of contact for clients and reporting directly to the Contracts Manager to ensure effective delivery of all projects. The ideal candidate will be/have;
• Experience of delivering social or private housing new build developments in a Site Manager capacity
• Knowledge of the Scottish housing market
• Strong background in site management
• Come from a trades background or hold a relevant construction related degree or equivalent qualification
• Valid CSCS card
• SMSTS 5 day course
• First Aid at work qualification
• Proof of having the required authority to work in the UK
• Be in possession of a current, valid Driving Licence suitable for the UK, which is free from any serious traffic offences.
To apply for this role please submit your CV. For a confidential conversation about this opportunity please contact Eilidh Cameron on 01786 44 66 51 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.