An opportunity for a foreman from a joinery background to join an established family builder in Edinburgh.
Are you an Assistant Site Manager or graduate aspiring to climb the ladder within the housebuilding sector ? Our client , a well known house builder , have an exceptional opportunity in the East of Scotland.
An expanding privately owned housebuilder is looking for a Site Manager to lead a new development in the Glasgow region. Theses will be timber frame detached properties.
You’ll be joining a builder who have a wealth of experience in the local market and have become well known for their honest approach, quality of their builds and approach to customers & aftercare.
They understand that a regional business needs to provide a service to customers that leaves a lasting positive impression.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, your role will include;
• Monitor and proactively manage health and safety on site.
• Keep site tidy and ensure it is a safe place to work, everyone is inducted and has the correct PPE for tasks they are given.
• Ensure works are completed to a high standard and that homes are finished on time and to programme.
• Ensure homes are completed to appropriate build standards and are free from defects.
• Manage any direct workers & sub-contractors on site.
• Ensure any issues are resolved and that deadlines are met.
• Order materials & equipment and ensuring it is on site for specified dates.
To be considered you must have a proven track record working within the private residential sector in a similar site management role and have all relevant site safety qualifications, including an SMSTS (5 Day), CSCS card and First Aid.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV, or for more information contact Adam on 01786446651, quoting J22593.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.