Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work in Fife? Do you have new build private and social housing experience and looking for a new challenge?
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking to work in Perthshire? Do you have new build private and social housing experience and looking for a new challenge?
Contract Scotland are working with an award winning SME developer to source an experienced site manager for one of their developments in St Andrews. This bespoke home development requires a site manager with a strong housebuilding background and good knowledge of timberframe developments.
As the Site Manager you will be required to:
• Plan and organise labour on site, including Sub Contractors
• Experience of working on high-end timber frame housing projects
• Strong track record of managing challenging groundworks elements on housing developments
• Attend regular site meetings with client and sub-contractors
• Ensure all resources are used efficiently on site
• Keep records and maintain electronic filing system
• Maintaining high levels of safety standards on site
To be considered you must have a proven track record working within the private residential sector in a similar role and have all relevant qualifications including an SMSTS, CSCS card and First Aid.
If you would like to apply or have more information regarding this role, please send your CV to Adam Rahma or call 01786 446651 quoting J23235.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.