Site Manager, Permanent Opportunity, Career Progression, Salary
Does this sound like what you're looking for…? Keep on reading!
Contract Scotland are working with a business who are looking for an experienced Site Manager
on a permanent basis. The role will be based primarily in Glasgow, with the requirement of working across Scotland depending on the location of projects.
This is an opportunity to work with an employer operating within the build environment working with clients in the retail and commercial sectors. The company are a growing privately-owned firm who can offer variety, autonomy and career progression to the successful candidate.
As the Site Manager you will be reporting to an Account Manager/Construction Manager and responsibilities will include:
- The day to day running of the site, driving the job through to completion according to programme
- Supervising multi trades including Joinery, M&E and furniture sub-contractors
- Ensuring strict health and safety regulations are followed in accordance with the client and company requirements
- Leading tool box talks, completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Daily tasks involving IT for communication, producing reports and recording site progress
- Ensuring there is a high level of quality of work being carried out at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Have all relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, CSCS, 3-day First Aid
- Have experience in fast track fit out on new build and refurbishment contracts
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have good communication and IT skills
- Have a clean, valid driver's license
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 01786 446651
or send over your CV and we would be happy to chat through this in more detail.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.