Searching for a new exciting high-end fit-out opportunity? How about on a temp to perm basis?
We may have just the ticket…!
This position working with one of the UK's leading specialists in the fit-out sector will be based primarily in Edinburgh, but flexibility is needed to travel across the central belt as and when needed. Paying a rate of £23 per hour it is certainly competitive in the market at the moment.
If you are to move permanent there will also be a company van provided!
The type of work involved will include high end fit-out projects. These projects can involve work in the Public Sector and Frameworks too.
As the Site Manager you would be responsible for:
• The day to day running of the site
• Supervising multi trades
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed - completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Daily client liaison
• IT/Paperwork - producing weekly progress reports
• Ensuring there is a high level of quality of work being carried out at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have all relevant site qualifications such as SMSTS, CSCS, 3-day First Aid
• Come from a fit-out background
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Have good communications skills
This position is due to start around the 18th of February.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 01786 446 651 or send over your CV and we would be happy to chat through this in more detail.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.