Front Line Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge or a step up in your career? Do you have experience in the gas industry? Or exposure to gas frameworks? Have you been exposed to gas main replacements, gas services & connections and large diameter pipelines?
There are plenty of opportunities for Site Manager to travel around the UK or work in the North of Scotland or Ireland, but this is a chance to be part of a well-known contractor who are involved in large scopes of works within the Central Belt. This opportunity will also allow the successful candidate to join an organisation with an enviable order book.
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join a successful Multi-Utilities Contractor based in the Central belt of Scotland. As a Site Manager you will have the important role of being part of the organisations management team and will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Programming of projects
• Management and coordination of teams
• Providing high levels of client and customer
• Procurement and commercial aspects
• To complete HSEQ paperwork and to ensure Health & Safety standards are met at all times
• To ensure policies and procedures are adhered to in line with companies policies
• Support the development and maintenance of a delivery team
• Management of sub-contractors and labour
• Quality Assurance
• To successfully manage projects, potentially multiple projects simultaneously, of varying size and complexities
• Liaising/reporting to senior management
• To ensure projects are completed in the allocated timescale and are completed within budget
• Deliver team briefings
• Ensure that contractual requirements are supervised
• Identifying potential problems and outlining resolutions
This position will see you interacting with a lot of internal & external decision makers, so it's going to be key for you to demonstrate good interpersonal skills and in addition to this the ability to work on your own initiative. What do you need to apply?
It is essential you have proven industry experience within a similar role and exposure to the gas industry, as successful applicants must be able to demonstrate/apply an appropriate level of knowledge and technical expertise. In addition to this you must also have strong management skills with the ability to lead a team to meet and surpass set targets. You must also hold a full UK Drivers Licence and hold relevant qualifications.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.