Do you take pride in your work?
We're working with a Glasgow based contractor with great existing client relationships that have made them successful in the fit-out sector across Scotland and Northern England. Their relationships and reputation have been built through a dedication to understanding their clients' needs and providing a thorough and transparent service.
Their employees enjoy the privilege of working closely with these existing key clients on a variety of projects and are now looking for a Site Manager to expand the delivery team for a new framework with a large retail client.
With key framework clients, the only way to maintain and build strong relationships is to take pride in the delivery of every job and ensure client satisfaction at all times. So we are keen to speak with those who have a proactive approach and take genuine pride in their work on a day-to-day basis.
If selected, you will be tasked with overseeing the successful delivery of multiple projects across Scotland.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive package to cover travel and other related expenses.
More importantly, you'll benefit from being able to build deeper relationships with your clients and challenge yourself to maintaining a higher level of service throughout the life cycle of a project.Are you the right person?
• A Site Manager with demonstrable experience managing fitout and extension projects.
• Good people management skills, being able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Experienced in IT and reporting systems for documenting progress on site.
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
• A strong understanding of technical issues on complex new build and refurbishment projects.
• A proactive problem solver, someone with a solution driven approach to their work.
• Someone who can manage teams and motivate people towards a common goal
If you think this sounds like the ideal role for you then please feel free to get in touch as part of a confidential discussion regarding your experiences and future career ambitions.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.