Electrical Estimator role with a specialist engineering firm.
Recently they have been successful in new projects and as such are looking to expand their team. As a Health & Safety Advisor you’ll work alongside experienced teams to ensure that projects are completed safely and on time.
Are you a qualified site/section engineer looking for your next career move? Are you looking to make a positive impact on the environment by driving renewable energy solutions forward? Well read on…
Our client, a multi-disciplined construction & civil engineering contractor, are highly skilled within the renewable energy industry and are seeking to add an experienced site/section engineer to their team working on a wind farm project in Ayrshire.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team who have great pride in the company they work for as well as building strong, longstanding relationships with their clients. It essential that you have experience within the renewable energy sector. This role is initially placed in Ayrshire however there will be occasional travel throughout the UK when required.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
• Setting out and surveying works on site.
• Carry out design checks, take offs, setting out and quality control throughout the project.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring the project is delivered safely adhering to strict health and safety. procedures.
• Supporting the Site Agent and Management team, and any other site engineering duties as required.
• Regular attendance at meetings.
• Appropriate civil engineering qualification – i.e HND/C or Degree
• Demonstrable experience in setting out, ideally on civil engineering projects.
• Previous experience working as a Site/ Section Engineer with a civil engineering contractor.
• You must have a valid CSCS card.
• Drivers license is essential.
On offer is a competitive salary with additional benefits. With a healthy pipeline of work secured, this is an excellent opportunity that can provide you with long term job security. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Katie Horne on 01786 446651 quoting J23344.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.