Looking for an opportunity in the North East of Scotland? We are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor based in Peterhead!
The role will be primarily Monday - Friday, dayshift however there may also be occasional weekend work to suit the business' needs. This 6-month project will be commencing on the first week in March, focusing on internal refurbishment.
As the Site Supervisor you would be responsible for:
• The day to day running of the site
• Supervising multi trades
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed - completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Ensuring there is a high level of quality of work being carried out at all times
The ideal candidate will:
• Have all relevant site qualifications such as SSSTS and First Aid
• Have a valid, clean drivers license and access to their own vehicle
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Have good communications skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 01786 446651 or send over your CV and we would be happy to chat through this in more detail.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.