Structural CAD Technician
We are recruiting on behalf of a bespoke Civil and Structural Design Consultancy as they seek a Structural CAD Technician to join their growing team. This role offers excellent career progression opportunities as the company continues to grow and consider its long-term succession strategy. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from other experienced members of the team, working with a wide range of clients within both the public and private sector.
As a Structural CAD Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of schedules for projects to ensure completion on time and to a high standard
- Detailing of structural designs including timber, steel and concrete materials
- Ensure drawings comply with industry legislation and regulations
- Use a range of software packages; AutoCAD, Revit, Civils 3D
- Liaise with other members of staff & clients to ensure projects are completed to a high standard
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Experienced using AutoCAD and Revit softwares
- Knowledgeable of industry developments as they happen
- Comfortable working within a team as well as independently when required
- A strong communicator
If you want to apply, send your CV to Michael Mair by clicking the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.