Structural Design Engineer - Building Structures
Contract Scotland is working in close partnership with an established client - an Engineering Design Consultancy based in Bellshill as they look for Structural Engineer join their team. With a healthy pipeline of work which can offer longevity and job security, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company with genuine desire to provide a setting where their staff can enjoy their work and achieve their potential whilst maintaining a good work-life balance.
As Structural Design Engineer, you will work on a variety of projects including both high and low volume residential developments, flatted developments, commercial/office developments and large scale masterplanning. You will prepare designs, specifications, plans, estimates and reports for projects and liaise with internal and external staff, clients and local authorities.You will be assisting in:
• Conducting advanced and complex engineering and related studies, evaluating alternatives, making recommendations and presenting reports to the project manager, or the client
• Preparation of designs, specifications, plans, estimates and reports for projects
• Analysing configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure
• Preparing complex drawings for engineering projectsWhat will you need?
• Degree qualified in Structural/Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivation and determination to succeed in your career
• Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workloadWhat will you get in return:
• The chance to develop and further your career
• Competitive salary
• Over time and eligibility for the company bonus scheme
This is a company where you will be an integral member of the team with autonomy to make decisions and control your own working patterns. The company's IT systems allow for working from home if employees deem it necessary to do so.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.