Structural Design Engineer
We have been enlisted by one of our clients to find a Structural Engineer to join their Glasgow team. The firm is a dynamic civil/structural design consultancy who have enjoyed highly successful periods of business in the recent past. By compensating their staff well for their efforts, they have been able to maintain a stable core team over the long term. They are currently looking to add to their team through the acquisition of a Structural Engineer. In this role you will be exposed to a wide portfolio of work including; residential, educational and industrial projects, across both the public and private sector.
As a Structural Engineer you will:
- Produce high quality, cost effective structural designs & technical specifications to clients
- Work with a variety of building structure materials - steel, timber, masonry and concrete
- Use a range of software's such as; Tedds, Tekla and AutoCAD
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Experience of working in a design consultancy environment
- Possess a thorough understanding of industry standards
- Highly knowledgeable of industry developments as they happen
- Willing to learn on the job and continually grow their skill set
- Able to work in a team of Engineers as well as individually when required
If you would like to apply to this position, please send your CV to Michael Mair, by clicking the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.