Structural CAD Technician
We are looking for a Structural Technician to join a reputable and well-established Engineering Consultancy based in the East of Scotland. On offer to the right person is a highly competitive salary along with good career progression opportunities. Also up for grabs are excellent company benefits including accessible offices, free parking, and up to 5% contribution to pension. This role offers opportunity to work for a consultancy that currently provide engineering services across a wide client base, made up of both public and private sector clients in Scotland. As a Structural Technician your duties will involve
The ideal candidate will:
- Production of designs & technical specifications for building structures including concrete, steel, timber and masonry materials
- Using softwares such as AutoCAD, Revit and Tekla Tedds
- Work alongside other Engineers to produce high quality detailed designs, on time and within budget
- Liase with clients and external stakeholders to understand their needs
- Be educated to a minimum of HNC level in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Have previous experience within a design consultancy
- Possess a willingness to learn on the job and continually develop their skill set
- A proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and ideally possess a working knowledge of software packages such as Revit
- Have an understanding of industry standards
- Be able to work within a team and individually when required
If you would like to apply to this role, please submit your CV
to Michael Mair
, by clicking the Apply Now
If the position is not suitable for you personally but you know someone who may be interested, then you might like to know that we offer a £200 referral fee for any successful referrals. Further details on how to refer someone can be found on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.