Contract Scotland are currently recruiting for principle civil engineering contractor based in the West of Scotland, that due to a peak in workload, are looking to bring on an experienced Freelance Sub Agent into the rail division. You will be involved in pre-construction work for new projects under the CP6 framework.
Our client can start the right candidate within the next few weeks on an initial contract duration of 3 months. Please note that you must have previous rail experience for this position.
What's on offer
- Minimum 3 months freelance work
- £270-£300 per day (on a limited company basis)
- The opportunity to work on the latest rail framework
- Role initially based in Glasgow with the opportunity to go to site when required
What you need to apply
- Previous experience working on rail projects, particularly bridge structures (new or refurbishments)
- Valid CSCS Card & SMSTS. PTS would also be beneficial
- Appropriate civil engineering qualification with an engineering background.
- Proven experience in dealing with pre-construction paperwork
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would be keen to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail. To apply, please send your CV or feel free to call the Contract Scotland office.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.