Sub-Agent x 2
Are you a Sub-Agent looking to secure a role within the rail sector?
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with a leading Civil Engineering Contractor on a high-profile rail enhancement framework in the North of Scotland. You need to be flexible as you will be required to work on various projects across the North.
• Manage and optimise the construction programme and costs
• Continual liaison with the client and subcontractors
• Plan, programme and resource works carried out with the site team
• Issuing permits to work and RAMS
• Management of quality assurance, technical queries, measurements and material reconciliation
What you will need?
• Demonstrable experience delivering work to a high standard
• CSCS / SMSTS
• PTS (desirable)
• Recent experience in the Rail Sector is necessary
• Need to be flexible as there are a few sites across North of Scotland
What can you expect?
• Long term duration
• Living away from home allowance provided (per night staying away)
• Rotational working pattern - day shift/night shift/weekend
• Site to home mileage
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please submit your CV to Katie Horne or call for an initial confidential chat.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.