Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in the construction industry? Our client, a leading Main Contractor, is seeking a dedicated Site Manager to lead a substantial project in East Scotland, valued between £8m-£12m, with potential for ongoing work in the area. You will ideally come from a new build background with a eye for attention to detail.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in the construction industry? Our client, a leading Main Contractor, is seeking a dedicated Project Manager to lead a substantial project in East Scotland, valued between £8m-£12m, with potential for ongoing work in the area. You will ideally come from a new build background with an eye for attention to detail.
Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with a construction and fit-out company based in East Kilbride to source a Trainee Quantity Surveyor. Delivering projects across a range of sectors, including retail, commercial, healthcare, and industrial, they’ve secured a strong pipeline of work.
Applications are welcome from both experienced Quantity Surveyors and junior/entry-level Quantity Surveyors/Estimators who are looking to develop their skills in a supportive working environment.
As Trainee Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tender documents.
– Assisting in cost estimation and budgeting for projects.
– Participating in the measurement and valuation of works.
– Collaborating with project teams to ensure accurate cost tracking.
– Supporting the negotiation and agreement of contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
– Assisting in the preparation of progress reports and financial statements.
To be considered for this role, you will:
– Be a recent graduate or current undergraduate in Quantity Surveying.
– Strong analytical and numerical skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV, or for more information, contact Rachel Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J43017.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.