Congratulations On Your New Job With SS&C!
As a candidate of Contract Scotland, I'm delighted to inform you that you now qualify for our candidate referral scheme.
How it works:
Do you have any friends or family who are looking for work? If so, refer them to me for the opportunity to earn £100 per successful referral*. There's no limit to the number of referrals you can make either - so what's stopping you?
Simply fill out the form below with their details (one form per referral), and I'll do the rest!
* The Small Print
To qualify for the referral bonus, all of the below criteria must be met (T&C’s):
- The referrer must already be a registered candidate or client of Contract Scotland.
- The referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before the referral.
- Should you refer a candidate to Contract Scotland that we then place in a temporary or permanent position within 12 months of the referral, Contract Scotland will pay the referring person a fee of £100.
- The person being referred must not have worked for, have registered as a candidate, or re-registered with Contract Scotland within the previous five years.
- The fee will be payable to the referrer once the candidate has completed 30 days in their new position. If a temporary contract lasts less than 30 days, the fee will be paid once the job seeker has worked a cumulative 30 days over numerous contracts.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals a referrer can make.
- This scheme is not open to employees of Contract Scotland Ltd or their relatives.
Also please note
- Tax is due to be paid on the referral bonus and will be the responsibility of the individual it is paid to.
- In the event of a dispute, Contract Scotland’s Directors decision will be final.
- Contract Scotland reserves the right to amend or withdraw the scheme at any point and without prior notice.